Over the past five years, Vida Footy has been spending an abundance of time researching junior football and the reasons why kids drop out of the sport.
Player experience is the key driver of junior player retention across Auskick, Under 8’s, Under 9’s and Under 10 age groups. Through this research, we have seen the drop off rate in children due to the cold weather significantly increase to the point where kids are leaving games mid way through the match.
We have witnessed so many young kids not wanting to come to training due to the cold conditions. We also need to consider, these young kids play & train at the coldest time of the day, when the grounds are wet.
Once gathering enough evidence we started to experiment with the idea of footy gloves to give kids a much healthier experience. We tried the gloves with children in games and training sessions and the feedback received was extremely positive. The conditions had no impact on their ability to play due to cold hands.
Your club will be able to place orders by clicking on the below icons.
Why Footy Gloves
- Kids stay motivated whatever the weather
- Ideal for late night training and early morning games
- Insulates heat
- Comfortable and non-obstructuve fit
- Minimise the risk of injuries
- Increase player enjoyment
- Junior or Elite athletes
The Ordering Process
- Click on the link below and complete the order form
- Vida Footy will contact your club representative to finalise requirments
- Your club will recieve an invoice for the number of gloves required
- Your club gloves will be made to order and shipped directly to your club
Order your individual set of gloves now!
Orders are to be placed directly through Vida Footy. Please click on the NFNL logo above to place your order.