September 2019 Holiday Skills Program
September 25 @ 9:00 am - September 26 @ 12:30 pm
SEPTEMBER INFORMATION –
The Program will run on the 25th and 26th April (Wed & Thurs) You can do one or two days
- Location – Ford Park Ivanhoe
- All players 6 – 14 years old welcome. Boys and Girls!
- We will group players into age groups once registration is complete
- All players will attend from 9 am to 1230pm
- Early drop off from 8 am welcome
- You can choose one or two days to suit your holiday schedule.
- Cost $66 for one day or $99 for two days.
- Click Here to sign up
Vida Footy Programs are run during the school holiday periods or over a long weekend and offer a great opportunity for players to come along and get a high volume of education over consecutive days. The program holds various themes giving players experience in all aspects of the modern game. These include:
- Skills with Video Analysis for players to see themselves in a closed skill and open skill situation
- Game-based activities challenging their decision-making process
- Tackling technique
- Current & Former AFL and TAC players sharing their experiences
- Establish a goal-kicking routine with help from Sav Rocca
- Professional coaching
- Dynamic Warm up’s
- Cooldown recovery phase
- Modern game drills and activities
- Ball handling activities with and without pressure
- Click here to sign up
Each player will achieve a greater understating of the game by having an opportunity to get a high volume of quality education. These programs are designed to add value to your current football experiences and elevate the player to another level. It is a great opportunity to get involved in a Holiday Program with a different range of players with various experience, in a learning environment.
From all our experiences of coaching junior & elite players in various sports in Australia & overseas, we have seen that it’s the ones who put in the most, in the right environment, are the ones who meet their goals.
Previous guest have been;