- This event has passed.
Intensive Training Sessions – December 2019
December 11, 2019 @ 9:00 am - December 13, 2019 @ 12:00 pm$66 – $132
This Program will run over 3 days Wednesday 11th, Thursday 12th and Friday 13th of December.
You have the choice of one, two or three days
The sessions will include skills training, boxing, fitness and strength and conditioning work.
- Location – Veneto Club, Bulleen Rd
- Ages – 12-17 year olds
- We will group players into age groups once registration is complete
- All players will attend from 9.00am to 12.00pm
- Early drop off from 8.00am welcome
- You can choose one, two or three days to suit your holiday schedule.
- Cost $66 for one day or $99 for two days or $132 for all three.
- Click Here to sign up
Vida Footy Programs are run during the school holiday periods or over a long weekend and offer a great opportunity for players to come along and get a high volume of education over consecutive days. The program holds various themes giving players experience in all aspects of the modern game. These include:
- Skills with Video Analysis for players to see themselves in a closed skill and open skill situation
- Game-based activities challenging their decision-making process
- Tackling technique
- Professional coaching from the Vida Footy Team
- Dynamic Warm up’s
- Cool down recovery phase
- Modern game drills and activities
- Ball handling activities with and without pressure
Each player will achieve a greater understating of the game by having an opportunity to get a high volume of quality education. These programs are designed to add value to your current football experiences and elevate the player to another level. It is a great opportunity to get involved in a Holiday Program with a different range of players with various experience, in a learning environment.
From all our experiences of coaching junior & elite players in various sports in Australia & overseas, we have seen that it’s the ones who put in the most, in the right environment, are the ones who meet their goals.